Cherry Corals Presents... Polyppalooza! Dec. 29 & 30th!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Urban

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Enjoyed it guys! This was actually my first one of these. If any of you are in the SF Bay Area, send me a DM if you don't mind. We haven't lived here too long, and I am still trying to get to know more of the local hobbyists.Ciao!

AngryMike2016

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm sorry, but I'm just going to sit out tomorrow. Really disheartening to, for six hours, click on well over forty different corals within 1 - 2 seconds of being posted and EVERY single one being sold.

PV Reefs

@PV _Reefs
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I'm sorry, but I'm just going to sit out tomorrow. Really disheartening to, for six hours, click on well over forty different corals within 1 - 2 seconds of being posted and EVERY single one being sold.
Same here if I dont snag something early tomorrow ill just get the refund

undermind

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had no issue getting basically anything I really wanted. I didn't do anything special at all. Just followed the directions provided: click on the picture, add to cart.

aquaman99

Live Sale Addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There is still quite a bit on their site that didnt sell. Did you check there? Maybe something you wanted was out of stock when you clicked but actually didn't end up selling.

Saltfever

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good night guys, got 5 today. Hopefully I can snag a butt kisser tomorrow. Any lime light hydro going to be up tomorrow?

golfnut1232

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Was here for some high end acros and got shut out on all those. Ended up with three purchases: jaw breaker hornets, alveopora, and some treehouses. And dayum, I worked hard to get those.

Making aqua concoctions: Have you ever tried the Reef Moonshiner Method?

• I currently use the moonshiner method.

Votes: 39 19.7%
  • I don’t currently use the moonshiner method, but I have in the past.

Votes: 3 1.5%
  • I have not used the moonshiner method.

Votes: 147 74.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 4.5%
Back