Cherry Corals Presents... Polyppalooza! Dec. 29 & 30th!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

PV Reefs

@PV _Reefs
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I have purchased more than I care to admit tonight... I am asking the Cherry Coral gurus to d one last solid. There is a good possibility that when the Pay Pal statement rears its ugly head, I will be making a final check in: at the front desk of a nearby roach motel. Make it worth it for me guys! I need the weeping willow and ORA Red Planet to complete my life! I had two in my cart on two separate occasions and lost them as a result of my computer freezing. This could be what determines the presence of a smile as I carry out that last checkin at Motel 6. :) The difference between sleeping soundly and awakening to the sound of the mean streets... Just post those two. YOU CAN DO IT!
Lol I have yet to get one im pretty sure you will still sleep a happy man

bsr2430

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have purchased more than I care to admit tonight... I am asking the Cherry Coral gurus to d one last solid. There is a good possibility that when the Pay Pal statement rears its ugly head, I will be making a final check in: at the front desk of a nearby roach motel. Make it worth it for me guys! I need the weeping willow and ORA Red Planet to complete my life! I had two in my cart on two separate occasions and lost them as a result of my computer freezing. This could be what determines the presence of a smile as I carry out that last checkin at Motel 6. :) The difference between sleeping soundly and awakening to the sound of the mean streets... Just post those two. YOU CAN DO IT!

Motel 6.... We'll never hear from him again...

Xclusive Reef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
In around 6 months I should be able to frag one or both of the frags we have growing out but none today(or tomorrow).
do i need to buy a shipping module? I bought few corals and checked out with paypal or will shipping be added when shipped?

CherryCorals

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Tomorrow I will be shooting additional WW, BB, and a handful of old school collector acans and I am quite sure more Red Planet will be available. There is still a chance!

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 24 26.4%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 33 36.3%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 27 29.7%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 6 6.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.1%
Back