Cherry Corals Presents... Polyppalooza! Dec. 29 & 30th!

I have purchased more than I care to admit tonight... I am asking the Cherry Coral gurus to d one last solid. There is a good possibility that when the Pay Pal statement rears its ugly head, I will be making a final check in: at the front desk of a nearby roach motel. Make it worth it for me guys! I need the weeping willow and ORA Red Planet to complete my life! I had two in my cart on two separate occasions and lost them as a result of my computer freezing. This could be what determines the presence of a smile as I carry out that last checkin at Motel 6. :) The difference between sleeping soundly and awakening to the sound of the mean streets... Just post those two. YOU CAN DO IT!
Lol I have yet to get one im pretty sure you will still sleep a happy man
 
I have purchased more than I care to admit tonight... I am asking the Cherry Coral gurus to d one last solid. There is a good possibility that when the Pay Pal statement rears its ugly head, I will be making a final check in: at the front desk of a nearby roach motel. Make it worth it for me guys! I need the weeping willow and ORA Red Planet to complete my life! I had two in my cart on two separate occasions and lost them as a result of my computer freezing. This could be what determines the presence of a smile as I carry out that last checkin at Motel 6. :) The difference between sleeping soundly and awakening to the sound of the mean streets... Just post those two. YOU CAN DO IT!


Motel 6.... We'll never hear from him again...
 
In around 6 months I should be able to frag one or both of the frags we have growing out but none today(or tomorrow).
do i need to buy a shipping module? I bought few corals and checked out with paypal or will shipping be added when shipped?
 
Any luck convincing you to give us an extra 5% discount code for the next 5 minute of checkout!?
 
100 pages almost lol day 1
 
I have purchased more than I care to admit tonight... I am asking the Cherry Coral gurus to d one last solid. There is a good possibility that when the Pay Pal statement rears its ugly head, I will be making a final check in: at the front desk of a nearby roach motel. Make it worth it for me guys! I need the weeping willow and ORA Red Planet to complete my life! I had two in my cart on two separate occasions and lost them as a result of my computer freezing. This could be what determines the presence of a smile as I carry out that last checkin at Motel 6. :) The difference between sleeping soundly and awakening to the sound of the mean streets... Just post those two. YOU CAN DO IT!

Tomorrow I will be shooting additional WW, BB, and a handful of old school collector acans and I am quite sure more Red Planet will be available. There is still a chance!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 50 35.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new