Cherry Corals Presents... Polyppalooza! Dec. 29 & 30th!

Missed the Cadillac. Any more tonight?
2016-cadillac-cts-sedan-002.jpg
 
Remember to check after 2 minutes to see if they dropped out of someone’s cart
 
My internet must be all messed up. I am refreshing and there are already a few posts about people winning coral before I even see the post of the coral. hmmm
 
My internet must be all messed up. I am refreshing and there are already a few posts about people winning coral before I even see the post of the coral. hmmm

I feel the pain. Im typing as fast as I can !!

typing.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new