Cherry Corals Presents... Polyppalooza! Dec. 29 & 30th!

Polyppalooza JF Special Porites #7
regular price $60 SALE PRICE $14.99
click photo to purchase


Polyppalooza CC Mr. Freeze Leptoseris #6
regular price $60 SALE PRICE $14.99
click photo to purchase


Polyppalooza Bioreef Anacropora #4
regular price $80 SALE PRICE $12.99
click photo to purchase


Polyppalooza JF Special Porites #1
regular price $60 SALE PRICE $14.99
click photo to purchase


Polyppalooza WWC Purple Monster #12
regular price $40 SALE PRICE $19.99
click photo to purchase


Polyppalooza JF Slow Burn Monti #8
regular price $70 SALE PRICE $24.99
click photo to purchase


Polyppalooza Rainbow Incinerators #14
regular price $80 SALE PRICE $29.99
click photo to purchase


Polyppalooza Bahama Blues #14
regular price $40 SALE PRICE $19.99
click photo to purchase


Polyppalooza Yellow Eye Blasto Merletti #6
regular price $50 SALE PRICE $24.99
click photo to purchase
 
Limited edition asterina starfish, thats extra.
On second thought, no thanks lol. They are so adorable but I have no idea how to control them reproducing so it's better not to introduce them.
 
I am going to draw a winner for 2 gallons of ESV 2 part solution, we love this stuff!

esv.jpg
 
I plan on having more restraint this time around. Made a list instead of buing as much as i can.
Lol ikr. I bought 2 today already, neither was on my "only this" list!
That's what I did yesterday. Today is list only items. Got the Firework earlier so that's one off the list.
 
yesterday I was able to get 2 in my cart at once idk how but now I can barley get one
 
Really ????????? I click on zoas - able to place in cart and I had to type my info all over again and got charged for a shipping module. What The ........?????

Hi XXX,

Just to let you know — your payment has been confirmed, and order #207752 is now being processed:

[Order #XXXXXX] (December 30, 2018)
Product Quantity Price
Polyppalooza Live Sale Shipping - Tuesday January 8th 1 $39.99
Subtotal: $39.99
Shipping: Free shipping
Payment method: Credit card
Total: $39.99
 
Whoever grabbed the Purple Monsters can pass me a thank you :)

I had them and was locked n loaded but grabbed them yesterday so didn't continue the process. At $20 I was gonna still pull the trigger but may as well let another enjoy.
 
good evening reefers. bit late to the party. just finished working. had ot make money to spend it here lol
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new