Cherry Corals Presents... Polyppalooza! Dec. 29 & 30th!

@aquaman99 You're at it again? Any good scores?
3 weekends, 3 sales... I love these things! I snagged a 1.99 zoa and a weeping willow leather so I'm happy so far. I don't really do these for the bargains because I can almost never get there fast enough. I do them to find exotic unique corals that catch my eye.
 
Polyppalooza Blondies #13
regular price $20 SALE PRICE $9.99
click photo to purchase


Polyppalooza CC Ultimate Rainbow Monti #1
regular price $70 SALE PRICE $29.99
click photo to purchase


Polyppalooza GB Buttkisser Paly #15
regular price $150 SALE PRICE $4.99
click photo to purchase


Polyppalooza Tyree Ponape Birdsnest #3
regular price $40 SALE PRICE $19.99
click photo to purchase


Polyppalooza Sweet Ricordea #40
regular price $80 SALE PRICE $39.99
click photo to purchase


Polyppalooza Vivid Rainbows #6
regular price $40 SALE PRICE $19.99
click photo to purchase


Polyppalooza Mandarin Oranges #8
regular price $40 SALE PRICE $19.99
click photo to purchase


Polyppalooza RR Northern Crush
regular price $200 SALE PRICE $99.99
click photo to purchase
 
Okay so did we determine 19.99 equals 20? Ive just been pulling the trigger and havent been paying attention to what/cost persay
 
buttkisser 4.99 the buyer was one lucky ******* lol
 
Okay so did we determine 19.99 equals 20? Ive just been pulling the trigger and havent been paying attention to what/cost persay
I thought they said that rule didn't apply anymore
 
Brett- did you get my PM ?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 1 2.1%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 13 27.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 34.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 10.6%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.4%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 10.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new