Cherry Corals Presents... Polyppalooza! Dec. 29 & 30th!

Can you clarify what's going on with the pricing on some of the items? Price on reef2reef for the RR Northern Crush was $99 and when I went to check out it was $175??? I took it out if anyone wants it by the way.
 
Polyppalooza WWC Yellow Tip #10
regular price $80 SALE PRICE $29.99
click photo to purchase


Polyppalooza Aussie Green Streak Horrida #1
regular price $50 SALE PRICE $24.99
click photo to purchase


Polyppalooza ORA Pink and Green Damicornis #6
regular price $40 SALE PRICE $1
click photo to purchase


Polyppalooza Wicked Green Goniopora #6
regular price $40 SALE PRICE $19.99
click photo to purchase


Polyppalooza WWC Yellow Tip #9
regular price $80 SALE PRICE $29.99
click photo to purchase


Polyppalooza CC Royale Pocillopora #6
regular price $60 SALE PRICE $24.99
click photo to purchase


Polyppalooza Evolution Rhodactis #1
regular price $100 SALE PRICE $69.99
click photo to purchase


Polyppalooza Lunar Crush Paly #2
regular price $40 SALE PRICE $19.99
click photo to purchase
 
Nice work Daniel P, we will be send this sweet pack of Seachem goodies your way next week!

IMG_1089.JPG
 
@Angryminer_07 We were just talking in PM about the Ponape Birdsnest I couldn't get last sale that you got. Well I just picked up my own! I am starting quite the birsdnest garden lol. That makes 4. Yall over here trying to get acros and I'm like birdsnests please lol. The only one I still need is the rainbow.
 
who got that rhodactis?
 
checking in
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 11 47.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 8.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new