Cherry Corals Presents... Polyppalooza! Dec. 29 & 30th!

Haha most of the 4.99 ones ive won are all pink or purple. My girlfriends favorite colors. Unintentional but I guess that's one way to keep my girlfriend from getting mad.
 
maybe its a sign to stop when you can't win anything
 
Haha most of the 4.99 ones ive won are all pink or purple. My girlfriends favorite colors. Unintentional but I guess that's one way to keep my girlfriend from getting mad.
i havent been able to get a thing under 19
 
maybe its a sign to stop when you can't win anything
Same thing happen to me yesterday and today ive gotten most of what ive wanted make it your goal to hit the picture and place it in your cart asap dont look at price
 
If I sit here long enough, I'll get sucked back in. Love me some live sales. Ive been a good boy so far....
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 12 36.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 2 6.1%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new