Cherry Corals Presents... Polyppalooza! Dec. 29 & 30th!

I can’t wait for the sale. Cherrycorals livesale has always been my favorite. Last $20 sale was so much fun :D
 
new4550a.jpg


new4553a.jpg
 
YESS MORE ACROS
 
downloadaa.jpg


***EPIC PRESALE CONTEST STARTS NOW!***

Help us get the word out about this sale, and you will be entered to win a $200 gift certificate to use DURING the sale! The winner will be announced right before the sale starts at 5:50 pm EST on Dec. 29th. To enter, simply complete the following steps and email us at [email protected] when you are done:
​
  1. Like our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/Cherry-Corals-267363115589/
  2. Click "going" or "interested" and share the Polyppalooza event page: https://www.facebook.com/events/442591392938697/
  3. Sign up for our newsletter email: http://eepurl.com/4HevP
  4. Make a post in this thread (you are here now!).
  5. Email us at [email protected] with your full name when you are done!
All signed up and ready to rock and roll!!
 
I'm gonna need help with this. I've always found this a difficult way of bidding on auctions. Any helpers? Lol

I'm here, though!
 
Did all my homework for the presale contest! Hope to win! This is my first cherry live sale, how does shipping work? Do you purchase modules similar to wwc?
 
Finally! Another cherry corals live sale! I was honestly just about to place an order on your site too.
 
Great! Time to spend more money! Tis’ the season for going broke and running out of room for more corals. I already have 49 different kinds of Zoanthids and Palythoas...and they are in a 14 and a 4 gallon cube.
At least the couch is comfortable because I’m sure I will be sleeping on it once the sale starts! LOL
Many polyps I’m looking to obtain...
I need Scarlet Chaos, Blue Lagoon, Butt Kisser, Leprechaun, Zum Zum Palms, Frozen Hornets, Ice Armageddon, Jungle Juice, Tinker Bell and Mary Janes...please Santa!?

I hope my being a Minnesota Vikings fan doesn’t interfere with my purchases! Lol
 
Last edited:
Acan teasers??
 
Completed the steps for the $200 gift certificate. I'll be checking in but may sit this out. Household with 2 federal employees. Not sure when I'll get my next paycheck.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new