Cherry Corals Presents... Polyppalooza! Dec. 29 & 30th!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

DeeDee2

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
maxresdefault.jpg

I wonder how much better my Cherry Coral Blu Tip would look like using the lenses?

Before
1221181549~2.jpg

After
????

FutNA

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What's the trick to increasing the odds of getting a frag? Every time I attempt at these live sales, I strike out. The frag can post and as fast as I react, it's gone.

aquaman99

Live Sale Addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What's the trick to increasing the odds of getting a frag? Every time I attempt at these live sales, I strike out. The frag can post and as fast as I react, it's gone.
I've only done one of these (last week) and I am doing another tomorrow but what I have noticed is that if you do not already have an account on the site with your billing and cc info already saved, you have no chance of getting anything that anyone else desires. So that's step one. Step two is make sure you are logged in a few minutes before the sale starts. This way you are not accidentally logged out when you want to buy something. Always keep making sure you are logged in. When and where you refresh is important. How you set up the website as far as the order of corals that appears is important. Paypal shaves off an extra 2-3 seconds and an extra click or two sometimes. But in general you have 10 seconds at very most to click the coral and have payment approved.

Good luck. It's a lot of fun but also very frustrating.

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 73 37.6%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 66 34.0%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 12.9%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 28 14.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.0%
Back