Cherry Corals Presents... Polyppalooza! Dec. 29 & 30th!

maxresdefault.jpg

I wonder how much better my Cherry Coral Blu Tip would look like using the lenses?

Before
1221181549~2.jpg

After
????
 
What's the trick to increasing the odds of getting a frag? Every time I attempt at these live sales, I strike out. The frag can post and as fast as I react, it's gone.
 
What's the trick to increasing the odds of getting a frag? Every time I attempt at these live sales, I strike out. The frag can post and as fast as I react, it's gone.
I've only done one of these (last week) and I am doing another tomorrow but what I have noticed is that if you do not already have an account on the site with your billing and cc info already saved, you have no chance of getting anything that anyone else desires. So that's step one. Step two is make sure you are logged in a few minutes before the sale starts. This way you are not accidentally logged out when you want to buy something. Always keep making sure you are logged in. When and where you refresh is important. How you set up the website as far as the order of corals that appears is important. Paypal shaves off an extra 2-3 seconds and an extra click or two sometimes. But in general you have 10 seconds at very most to click the coral and have payment approved.

Good luck. It's a lot of fun but also very frustrating.
 
Acro teasers??
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new