Cherry Corals Presents... Polyppalooza! Dec. 29 & 30th!

Not a single one. Our aquaculture program is working on growing more Indo branching torches. The Aussie ones unfortunately grow too slowly to be viable for aquaculture.
[emoji20] o well. It's my first time popping with cherry corals. Hope it's made up some other way. I'm sure yall will go above and beyond from what I've snooped through on past sales.
 
I might have to buy that paly for the name alone.
 
Steps completed for the drawing and email sent
 
Any new zoa releases?

I pretty excited about these, they are new and from OZ.

CHE_1803.jpg
 
Liked, shared, already subscribed!
(I’ll be patiently awaiting my gift certificate) ;):p;):p:D
 
Thinking about joining the sale. Haven’t done a cc sale yet. I’m in it for the sticks will there be a significant amount of sps corals?
 
BEING BROKE SUCKS. Christmas killed me so won’t be able to..
 
Thanks for the info just might pop my cherry corals and join in. Lol Y’all have some nice looking pictures I hope they look as good in person.

They look just as good in person! I love going up to their shop, they have some great looking stuff!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 12 36.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 2 6.1%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new