Cherry Corals Presents... Polyppalooza! Dec. 29 & 30th!

I'm not really sure I want it that much yet.

I was really after awesome blossom. I've been hunting those for some time.
 
Polyppalooza Rainbow Incinerators #3
regular price $40 SALE PRICE $19.99
click photo to purchase


Polyppalooza CC Needle in a Haystack #1
regular price $50 SALE PRICE $24.99
click photo to purchase


Polyppalooza Tyree Aequituberculata Monti Cap #12
regular price $50 SALE PRICE $19.99
click photo to purchase


Polyppalooza CC Blue Eye Psammacora #1
regular price $40 SALE PRICE $19.99
click photo to purchase


Polyppalooza JF Beach Bum Monti #5
regular price $600 SALE PRICE $99.99
click photo to purchase


Polyppalooza AOA Molten Lava Leptoseris #3
regular price $60 SALE PRICE $24.99
click photo to purchase


Polyppalooza Blu Tip Frogspawn #2
regular price $60 SALE PRICE $39.99
click photo to purchase


Polyppalooza Gorilla Nipple Zoas
regular price $40 SALE PRICE $19.99
click photo to purchase


Polyppalooza Utter Chaos #3
regular price $30 SALE PRICE $14.99
click photo to purchase
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 3 5.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 25.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 14 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 16.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 14.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new