Cherry Corals Presents... Polyppalooza! Dec. 29 & 30th!

Polyppalooza Alien ****** Palys #2
regular price $60 SALE PRICE $29.99
click photo to purchase


Polyppalooza GARF OG Bonsai #5
regular price $60 SALE PRICE $24.99
click photo to purchase


Polyppalooza Vivid Rainbow Paly #1
regular price $20 SALE PRICE $4.99
click photo to purchase


Polyppalooza Aussie Dragon Soul Favia
regular price $60 SALE PRICE $29.99
click photo to purchase


Polyppalooza CC Cherry Nova Palys #1
regular price $60 SALE PRICE $29.99
click photo to purchase


Polyppalooza Tyree Aequituberculata Monti Cap #10
regular price $50 SALE PRICE $19.99
click photo to purchase


Polyppalooza Alien ****** Palys #3
regular price $40 SALE PRICE $4.99
click photo to purchase


Polyppalooza Space Invader Chalice #2
regular price $60 SALE PRICE $39.99
click photo to purchase


Polyppalooza Blondies #3
regular price $20 SALE PRICE $4.99
click photo to purchase
 
@Cherry Corals......about 2 pages back I grabbed the Purple Monsters for $39.99

I didn't have a shipping module purchased yet and needless to say not a shipping day selected.

Do you know if the system would automatically bill me for shipping if I closed on an order? I paid thru PayPal if it matters to know.

Please advise on if I still need the module.......thanks.
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 20.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 19 27.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 13.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 3 4.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 11.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 8.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new