Cherry Corals Presents... Polyppalooza! Dec. 29 & 30th!

Caption this or make a meme contest! Winner gets some underwater Aquastik epoxy from Two Little Fishies!

ff6689bc-75ce-43bc-8e86-d69a2aff7fb5.jpg
They were out of Gingerbread Men costumes so they went with Elves.... Because it's basically the same thing, right?
And they couldn't even get three of the same costumes.
 
Polyppalooza CC Rising Sun Leptoseris #6
regular price $60 SALE PRICE $19.99
click photo to purchase


Polyppalooza Hybrid Watermelon Chalice #1
regular price $100 SALE PRICE $59.99
click photo to purchase


Polyppalooza JF Beach Bum Monti #9
regular price $600 SALE PRICE $99.99
click photo to purchase


Polyppalooza BC Ultimate Table #10
regular price $80 SALE PRICE $19.99
click photo to purchase


Polyppalooza Gonzos Citrus Coolers #3
regular price $40 SALE PRICE $19.99
click photo to purchase


Polyppalooza Gonzos Citrus Coolers #2
regular price $30 SALE PRICE $14.99
click photo to purchase


Polyppalooza Jedi Mind Trick Monti #13
regular price $40 SALE PRICE $14.99
click photo to purchase


Polyppalooza Burnt Toast Maze Brain
regular price $60 SALE PRICE $29.99
click photo to purchase


Polyppalooza JF Special Porites #6
regular price $60 SALE PRICE $14.99
click photo to purchase
 
its up on the site the previous hours
 
Really? Where do you have your war coral?
On a frag rack, top placement of the tank, fair amount of flow, had to move it up high, on the sand bed it was dying. couldn't figure if it was flow or lack of lighting, Everything else seems fine, running Radion lighting with vortech mp40's...
 
i just clicked the one zoa and it shows up 80 still in cart :o
 
On a frag rack, top placement of the tank, fair amount of flow, had to move it up high, on the sand bed it was dying. couldn't figure if it was flow or lack of lighting, Everything else seems fine, running Radion lighting with vortech mp40's...

I have mine on the sandbed with 8 x t5's. It grow like crazy. When I had my Radions the war coral never really grew that well for me.
 
Caption this or make a meme contest! Winner gets some underwater Aquastik epoxy from Two Little Fishies!

ff6689bc-75ce-43bc-8e86-d69a2aff7fb5.jpg
Jingle bells, fishy’s smell, corals save my day
 
I have mine on the sandbed with 8 x t5's. It grow like crazy. When I had my Radions the war coral never really grew that well for me.

I would up my lighting even more, but I have so many shrooms everywhere, I feel the lighting would slowly kill them all!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 16 21.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 9.2%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 14.5%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 9 11.8%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 12 15.8%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 26.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new