Cherry Corals Presents... Polyppalooza! Dec. 29 & 30th!

I am getting some Rasta's today! That is my mission.
 
I am getting some Rasta's today! That is my mission.
Those I already have.
9ad5d01fcf1e06da1cb04891a70d2478.jpg
 
@CherryCorals I asked this last night but I think you were too busy to answer. You said you don't have any White Walkers. Does that mean you have some in your grow out tank or they are never going to be in stock again?
 
Those I already have.
9ad5d01fcf1e06da1cb04891a70d2478.jpg
They don't seem to exist where I live. I live by a lot of coral places in the SW subs of Chicago and no one ever seems to have them in stock. They are the coral that got me into reef keeping.
 
Red/Pink Gionopora
Blue Cespitularia ORA
Purple/Pink Hammer
Gold/Orange/Tan Hammer
Duncan Coral
Elegance Coral
Candy Cane
Photosynthetic Gorgonian
NPS Gorgonian
Dendrophyllia (NPS)
Sun Corals (NPS)
Rock Flowr Anemone

**** Full Wish List****
 
Early indeed. Don't underestimate the lurkers. They're usually the most dangerous. Lolol.
 
They don't seem to exist where I live. I live by a lot of coral places in the SW subs of Chicago and no one ever seems to have them in stock. They are the coral that got me into reef keeping.
Found mine online. Bought 2 frags. One with 3 polyps and one with 2.
 
if there is a Purple with pink tip hammer, I might have to try and get that @LaraLouM Or Purple with peach tip.
 
football sunday and shopping for coral doesnt get any better :)
 
I need to to be on my A game then! :D
TBH if they had one of those, it will most likely be out of my price range per piece. So you should be fine lol. I only spent half of my budget last night but I don't like to spend too much per piece.
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 16 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 15 46.9%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 25.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new