Cherry Corals Presents... Polyppalooza! Dec. 29 & 30th!

Polyppalooza Bam Bam #4
regular price $40 SALE PRICE $19.99
click photo to purchase


Polyppalooza Yellow Eye Blasto Merletti #3
regular price $50 SALE PRICE $24.99
click photo to purchase


Polyppalooza Chili Pepper Monti #7
regular price $40 SALE PRICE $14.99
click photo to purchase


Polyppalooza Gatorade Zoas #3
regular price $60 SALE PRICE $29.99
click photo to purchase


Polyppalooza JF Beach Bum Monti #2
regular price $600 SALE PRICE $99.99
click photo to purchase


Polyppalooza ORA Confusa Monti #12
regular price $40 SALE PRICE $9.99
click photo to purchase


Polyppalooza Mohawks
regular price $40 SALE PRICE $19.99
click photo to purchase
 
sold a gold torch recently and regret it big time.
 
GOod Work Frustrated!!!
nuts.jpg
 
OMG JF beach bum Monti for 99$!!!!! thats a steal!!!!
 
Oh those are beautiful. I want a gold torch/hammer/frogspawn, I would take any of them!
listed it for 200 sold under a minute lol. they going for 500 now
 
Oh those are beautiful. I want a gold torch/hammer/frogspawn, I would take any of them!
I like the holy grail color but not a fan of the golds. I don't see the attraction.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 14 42.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 6.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 6.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new