Cherry Corals SOS Live Sale!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Harmsway

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Any chance if I made a few purchases they could be brought to the Summer Frag Swap in Flint MI tomorrow, i noticed you are you of the vendors signed up for a table?

steve&mari

Blessed Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Rules and instructions will be posted up on post #1 but here are a few important ones.

All orders go through our website so click the picture here on R2R and follow it to our site, throw it in your cart and COMPLETE YOUR CHECKOUT or someone else will be able to grab it. I suggest trying to buy one item at a time as adding multiple items to you cart could cause you to lose it to someone else. Paypal express checkout is superfast and so are Cherry Corals gift certificates.

Its not a bidding process, its all about speed. This is great stuff people, aquacultured and awesome!

Shipping modules(which are used to both pay for shipping and to organize the orders by name) will be available Tomorrow for pre purchase. People who pre purchase shipping modules will be entered into one or more prize drawings :)
this is why im asking I was buying a gift certificate my daughter was doing it for my belated bday gift so I could get few things.

CherryCorals

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is it easier to check out with gift certificate than PayPal? This is my first time buying this way.

A gift cert is fastest, paypal express is the next quickest, and then credit card and standard paypal.

CherryCorals

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

This baby is a little annoyed since I just moved it to photograph it but its a purdy one!

Jlobes

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If gift certificate are the fastest… Maybe I should just buy my budgets worth of gift certificates and use that For the sale. I won't go over budget and I'll get things fastest

sherita

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If gift certificate are the fastest… Maybe I should just buy my budgets worth of gift certificates and use that For the sale. I won't go over budget and I'll get things fastest

I sure hope that's right. I just bought my budgets worth in GC.

Harmsway

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm gonna use these super fast gift certs and beat you out buying everything you want!!!

buckeye82

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can we purchase gift certificates during he live sale and get the vouchers to use during the sale? Wasn't sure if they were auto generated or if they would not be processed while the live sale was going on

OP
OP
Acro76

Acro76

Cherry Corals
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Any chance if I made a few purchases they could be brought to the Summer Frag Swap in Flint MI tomorrow, i noticed you are you of the vendors signed up for a table?

We are not attending, they always reserve us a table. You will have to pick up from our warehouse in Livonia, Mi

Can we purchase gift certificates during he live sale and get the vouchers to use during the sale? Wasn't sure if they were auto generated or if they would not be processed while the live sale was going on

Yes, the site emails you a code immediately after purchase

sherita

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Its an option during checkout and it bypasses our website forms for address and stuff. Its quicker for sure.

Thanks :) I just went ahead and bought me a gift certificate. I'm good to go, just waiting for something pretty. Zoas please! And weird stuff. I like weird stuff.

CherryCorals

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had wanted to go to the Flint swap but my wife has other plans for me.

How much do you care about having a display FREE of wires, pumps and equipment?

• Want it squeaky clean! Wires be danged!

Votes: 76 44.4%
  • A few things are ok with me!

Votes: 79 46.2%
  • No care at all! Bring it on!

Votes: 16 9.4%
Back