Cherry Corals SOS Live Sale!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

tautog83

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
this is the best live sale, just for the simple reason of pricing .. it gives reefers on a normal budget the chance to get some cool things .

CherryCorals

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
this is the best live sale, just for the simple reason of pricing .. it gives reefers on a normal budget the chance to get some cool things .

There will be so many cool things that you won't believe it! Some of the really rare items will be on the small side but for $20 you can't go wrong.

clownsrcool

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No combined shipping as if when we order multiple frags we pay the shipping rate per frag regardless of how many we purchased or are you talking about something else?

Highgrade

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No combined shipping as if when we order multiple frags we pay the shipping rate per frag regardless of how many we purchased or are you talking about something else?
It should be no combined separate orders/transactions for other accounts meaning two separate people with two separate Credit cards. Shipping should be one time for the account holder which the corals were purchased under.

OP
OP
Acro76

Acro76

Cherry Corals
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

To clarify, you may order an unlimited amount of corals for the $39.99 shipping rate.

If they won't all fit in a box, we'll probably just drive to your house... lol

Nibejeebies

R2R is the reason for my Insomia
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There will be so many cool things that you won't believe it! Some of the really rare items will be on the small side but for $20 you can't go wrong.
Hey The small frags I got for $10 I feel I practically robbed ya'll with the coloration on some of these! Honestly the pictures didn't do some of these corals justice they are so much better in person under my ocean revives
If I didnt go wrong from the $10 frags, I know I cant go wrong with the $20 's!!!!!

BoneXriffic

GO BLUE!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There will be no combined shipping, no exceptions.
So its 38bucks for shipping per item? So say someone bought 10 items...380bucks to ship it?

Edit just read on, seems we had a difference in thought on combined shipping, thanks, almost threw the phone lol

CherryCorals

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
When we should we buy our shipping modules???

Now that one of our site issues regarding shipping has been rectified I will post up the modules tomorrow. Next week we have a couple of contests planned that may or may not involve a free ship module or two.

BoneXriffic

GO BLUE!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Now that one of our site issues regarding shipping has been rectified I will post up the modules tomorrow. Next week we have a couple of contests planned that may or may not involve a free ship module or two.
That being said would we need to have purchased a module to be eligible for the free one, IF that is a prize?

And every coral frag and colony listed will be 20$? Forgive my ignorance i havent done one of these yet so i have more than the usual questions

CherryCorals

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That being said would we need to have purchased a module to be eligible for the free one, IF that is a prize?

And every coral frag and colony listed will be 20$? Forgive my ignorance i havent done one of these yet so i have more than the usual questions

You don't have to buy a ship module to qualify for a free ship prize(contest to be announced next week).

Every frag we post here on R2R during the 12 hours is going to be $20!!!!

More than just hot air: Is there a Pufferfish in your aquarium?

• There is currently a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 32 17.4%
  • There is not currently a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I have kept one in the past.

Votes: 32 17.4%
  • There has never been a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I plan to keep one in the future.

Votes: 33 17.9%
  • I have no plans to keep a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 79 42.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.3%
Back