Cherry Corals SOS Live Sale!

Those are beautiful acans here's my shots
d0354c86963220719e049609a134875f.jpg
grew to this
05b4049e3f55a78f836a66084529fb07.jpg


Grew a one eyed piece to this
85ed54b77af3aee0f86d175c8c402a29.jpg
and so far Ben able to frag in to a lot of pieces
92f953aba33b92802feebba9c0374a7a.jpg
570a215e0d19f165ce95211331d00117.jpg
8ec233ec8018476b19944ca8e22ba6dc.jpg
 
These are few of my best aquacultured buddies....sorry for multiples but I just thought if I miss anyone of these guys it will be injustice to their beauties..:)

20160619_114642_zpscipg5rug.jpg


20160619_114847_zps4pvh3np4.jpg


20160528_165340_zpsujgbt3ue.jpg


20160531_1726471_zpsigrxziby.jpg


20160301_223734_zpsuicgggt8.jpg
 
Hyperion is on my list!!

One will be offered!! Just one.

!!!!! This will be in the rules but I will be posting this little note often this week, double sales of items will not be filled. Pieces like Hyperion and such will go to the first person to complete the sale, no-one else. We also won't be replacing any DOA's, only refunds will be given.
 
Last edited:

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 16 48.5%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 15 45.5%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 24.2%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new