Cherry Corals SOS Live Sale!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

OP
OP
Acro76

Acro76

Cherry Corals
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A few more teasers!

sos829.jpg~original

sos830.jpg~original

sos828.jpg~original

sos833.jpg~original

sos831.jpg~original

CherryCorals

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can't believe it's all for 20 bucks

This only happens once a year, take advantage!

But remember...

!!!!! This will be in the rules but I will be posting this little note often this week, double sales of items will not be filled. Pieces like Hyperion and such will go to the first person to complete the sale, no-one else. We also won't be replacing any DOA's, only refunds will be given.

Last edited:

dragonfisher33

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
in the past, you know that the item has been double sold because 2 people posting in the thread saying that they got the confirmation email. so with the new system/server, are you saying that it shouldn't happen? what I'm trying to say is that I don't want people to get the ideas that they score a coral and only to be told later on that it was double sold and went to someone else.

CherryCorals

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
in the past, you know that the item has been double sold because 2 people posting in the thread saying that they got the confirmation email. so with the new system/server, are you saying that it shouldn't happen? what I'm trying to say is that I don't want people to get the ideas that they score a coral and only to be told later on that it was double sold and went to someone else.

I have upped the server capacity higher than we ever have, does that guarantee that something won't double sell? NO!

It happens with every sale by almost every vendor, none of the cart systems we all use can handle this type of traffic, they just aren't designed for it.

All I can do is hope that people will read the bright red text and know going in that its possible that you won't get an item even though you think you did.

!!!!! This will be in the rules but I will be posting this little note often this week, double sales of items will not be filled. Pieces like Hyperion and such will go to the first person to complete the sale, no-one else. We also won't be replacing any DOA's, only refunds will be given.

Last edited:

DeniseAndy

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Since this will be my first fast and furious sale possibly. (soccer tournament same time) Will the rules be posted prior to the sale? Is this a pic that we click on and then buy? Do we have to buy shipping first before any corals to guarantee coral purchase? If the rules state all this, I will wait for those. Just curious as I have never done these.
My last online purchase went great, so thought I would try again.

Tentacled trailblazer in your tank: Have you ever kept a large starfish?

• I currently have a starfish in my tank.

Votes: 31 29.2%
  • Not currently, but I have kept a starfish in the past.

Votes: 28 26.4%
  • I have never kept a starfish, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 24 22.6%
  • I have no plans to keep a starfish.

Votes: 23 21.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back