Cherry Corals SOS Live Sale!

I received my frags from $10 sale toaday and I must say Todd if thats the size of $10 frags then a lot people will face pretty tough competition from me on those $20 sale. Thanks again.:)
 
Hey,
Tried to write you guys on the website contact forms, but said it couldn't send.

Can you guys hold a shipment? I'm out of town for work and don't land back home until the 27th
 
cant wait for the presale teasers, contests, and earlybird specials. ;) lol

this should be a fun one! heck, might have to get an extra long cable to hardline computer for better speed/connection. or move it to the living room. ha
 
$20 Rock flower nems?! The 20th is my boyfriend's birthday, and I'm trying not to put more on my credit card, but after seeing those pics of those nems I'm definitely going to be checking this sale out!
 
$20 Rock flower nems?! The 20th is my boyfriend's birthday, and I'm trying not to put more on my credit card, but after seeing those pics of those nems I'm definitely going to be checking this sale out!

We only do this SOS $20 sale once a year so definitely check it out, you won't be disappointed.
 
Free shipping contest!!

Share your best example of aquaculture in your home aquarium for a chance to win free shipping of your SOS live sale scores!!

I will choose a winner on Wednesday.

Before and after shots are encouraged!



*No cash value.
*Free shipping prize can ONLY be used to ship SOS live sale items purchased 8.20.2016.
 
Last edited:
By the way, the acan in the video is called Hyperion and was started with just 2 polyps. A huge thanks to Polyp Lab and LRS foods for making such great products, without you I wouldn't be able to grow my acans so fat and happy.
 
If u purchase A shipping module and I don't buy it fast enough through out the sale, will I still be charged?
 
Free shipping contest!!

Share your best example of aquaculture in your home aquarium for a chance to win free shipping of your SOS live sale scores!!



*No cash value.
*Free shipping prize can ONLY be used to ship SOS live sale items purchased 8.20.2016.

Why this video is private???:confused:
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new