Cherry Corals SOS Live Sale!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

CherryCorals

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Since this will be my first fast and furious sale possibly. (soccer tournament same time) Will the rules be posted prior to the sale? Is this a pic that we click on and then buy? Do we have to buy shipping first before any corals to guarantee coral purchase? If the rules state all this, I will wait for those. Just curious as I have never done these.
My last online purchase went great, so thought I would try again.

Rules will be posted tonight, click on the pic to be redirected to our site for purchase, you have 60 seconds to complete the purchase, you must complete each transaction individually, you can buy shipping whenever its convenient for you but keep in mind that Monday sells out pretty quickly(we can only ship a given number each day due to staffing).

!!!!! This will be in the rules but I will be posting this little note often this week, double sales of items will not be filled. Pieces like Hyperion and such will go to the first person to complete the sale, no-one else. We also won't be replacing any DOA's, only refunds will be given.

Cheerios67

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Will it be possibly to delay a shipment for like a week or two? I am in the process of moving and would like to make sure my tank is stable after the move before I put anything new in it.

Up2no6ood

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
CC Magic Kingdom for $20?

Yes, yes indeed.

That will be in my tank Monday :)
th48LY02H9.jpg

pa1ntbru5h

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What's the DOA policy if I need the package to be held at the UPS/FedEx location for pickup?
I'm working all weekdays and can't take 10AM delivery

cnason3

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
tried to purchase a shipping module and it wanted to charge me shipping charge on top of the cost of module?

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 109 87.2%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 8 6.4%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 5 4.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.4%
Back