Cherry Corals SOS Live Sale!

flash sale noob here. Since you use the shipping modules to pay for shipping everything, during the actual sale, will there be some sort of SOS sale shipping option on the actual items purchased so one doesn't have to pay shipping at purchase and then have it refunded or something?

Hoping to get myself some nice presents for my birthday on Saturday :)
 
flash sale noob here. Since you use the shipping modules to pay for shipping everything, during the actual sale, will there be some sort of SOS sale shipping option on the actual items purchased so one doesn't have to pay shipping at purchase and then have it refunded or something?

Hoping to get myself some nice presents for my birthday on Saturday :)

All items are designated as free shipping during the sale, no shipping option is required. Now,during,after the sale pickup the module of your choice so we can group all of your orders and send them all out on the date your module is for.
 
So I was going to try to pick up just a couple pieces. Yah, can't see that happening too much good looking stuff. Of course, I am at soccer alot that day, so I may miss some of my favorites. Guess that is where cell phone come in handy. :)
 
So I was going to try to pick up just a couple pieces. Yah, can't see that happening too much good looking stuff. Of course, I am at soccer alot that day, so I may miss some of my favorites. Guess that is where cell phone come in handy. :)

I'm in a similar boat! My first sale, I've already bought the shipping deal, and I work all day that day! I hope I can sneak away to score a few faves! good luck to you
 
Your blueberry fields leptastrea is very nice! Can different leptastrea' s be put together without aggression?
 
Your blueberry fields leptastrea is very nice! Can different leptastrea' s be put together without aggression?

They will play nice, but usually there is a faster growing variety that eventually dominates and grows over the rest. Many encrusting corals are like this.
 
Free shipping contest!!

Share your best example of aquaculture in your home aquarium for a chance to win free shipping of your SOS live sale scores!!



I will choose a winner on Wednesday.

Before and after shots are encouraged!



*No cash value.
*Free shipping prize can ONLY be used to ship SOS live sale items purchased 8.20.2016.


Who won the shipping mod?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.7%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 15 27.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new