Cherry Corals SOS Live Sale!

This is the first time I will bid for this option, so I do not understand how it works. Do you post the item here and how we buy or reserve it? Once we are done buying how we process payment. I m not sure how are the mechanics of the option itself
 
This is the first time I will bid for this option, so I do not understand how it works. Do you post the item here and how we buy or reserve it? Once we are done buying how we process payment. I m not sure how are the mechanics of the option itself
They'll post a few pictures of corals with their prices, We click on the coral we want and it takes you to a checkout screen on cherrycorals.com. Essentially you're trying to be the first to click on the coral you want and finish your checkout. Whoever gets their payment to process first gets it. The website will only process one card/paypal entry then in everyone else's cart it will say sold out.
 
mini colony.jpg
 
They'll post a few pictures of corals with their prices, We click on the coral we want and it takes you to a checkout screen on cherrycorals.com. Essentially you're trying to be the first to click on the coral you want and finish your checkout. Whoever gets their payment to process first gets it. The website will only process one card/paypal entry then in everyone else's cart it will say sold out.

We hope the cart will function properly!

!!!! This will be in the rules but I will be posting this little note often this week, double sales of items will not be filled. Pieces like Hyperion and such will go to the first person to complete the sale, no-one else. We also won't be replacing any DOA's, only refunds will be given.
 
Impressive growth for 3 months
 
Wow! Amazing growth for 3 months for sure. Care to share some knowledge?? :D

Thanks!! We have been in this hobby for 4+ years and we are just now starting to get really great growth. We have done lots of things, but for us it's been mostly A LOT of trial and error. Coupled with a ton of research.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 28.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 32.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.4%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new