***Cherry Corals Summer Overstock Sale! Everything is $20!!!***

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

miahpage

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Acro76 @CherryCorals

Thanks again for the sale, but there seems to be an issues with some of the shipping charges.

I got a UPS tracking number today and my credit card has $100+ in unexpected shipping charges. I've also sent a few emails but I haven't heard back.

CherryCorals

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Acro76 @CherryCorals

Thanks again for the sale, but there seems to be an issues with some of the shipping charges.

I got a UPS tracking number today and my credit card has $100+ in unexpected shipping charges. I've also sent a few emails but I haven't heard back.

Yeah, there were one or two posts that occurred when we forgot to click the free shipping button for the category. I will refund them as I find them.

Mdmusicman

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah, there were one or two posts that occurred when we forgot to click the free shipping button for the category. I will refund them as I find them.

I have a few invoices that are not showing up in my history on the website but I have a confirmation email, is this something that I should be worried about? I also can not access the invoice on these few orders.

kryz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Acro76 @CherryCorals Hello, can you give me any care information on the Mr. freeze Leptastrea and the Ginters Lepto? i.e. flow and lighting or any other useful information. I have never had these species. Thanks!

kryz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a few invoices that are not showing up in my history on the website but I have a confirmation email, is this something that I should be worried about? I also can not access the invoice on these few orders.
@CherryCorals
I also have about half of my orders not showing up on the website either

CherryCorals

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

You should be good, we search by last name and if things look wonky(i.e. no orders) we then search by email address. We don't even look at your account orders.

CherryCorals

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Acro76 @CherryCorals Hello, can you give me any care information on the Mr. freeze Leptastrea and the Ginters Lepto? i.e. flow and lighting or any other useful information. I have never had these species. Thanks!

Mr Freeze is super hardy and does well in low to moderate light, Gintners I would go low light. You just need enough flow so that detritus doesnt settle on the coral.

ADAM

@AK_Reefs on Instagram
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ITS ABOUT TO GO DOWN!!!!

67ef5797f621f9414e8baa4aff655514.jpg

Tklb

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Received my order today. So far all looks good. Very impressed with the packaging/packing.

Haggisman14

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@CherryCorals @Acro76 - WOW WOW WOW!

I just want to say thank you so much! Not only was the sale awesome (definitely know to stick around the first hour and last hour specifically b/c you had one heck of a finale!), but the size of your frags far surpassed what I thought I was getting. Everything arrived super healthy and happy looking, the Raspberry Lime Zoa's have a lot more polyps than I was thinking it had, and the Hawkins Echinata is a heck of a lot bigger (almost a solid 1 1/2").

EDIT - You also did a great job packaging all frags. They were placed inside a hard plastic cup, so that as the bags got moved around during shipping, none of the corals would get messed up by being banged into the side of the bag/box. Also no leakage at all in my box!

You've made it on to my approved "list" of online coral suppliers!

Keep up the great work.

QUESTION ABOUT HAWKINS - I know someone chimed in and said the Hawkins can do good in lower light...can it do well in high light and high flow? I have a spot picked out that's right at the top of my rockwork, but I want to make sure I don't give it too much light and kill it.

Thanks!

Onto the pictures!

IMG_0983.JPG

IMG_6564.JPG

IMG_7675.JPG

IMG_8064.JPG

IMG_8752.JPG

IMG_6040.JPG

Last edited:

tankstudy

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You guys will like their stuff.

There is a reason why I took off just for this. :)

CherryCorals

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got a Google review today unhappy about not labeling the corals and no free bee's, sadly we don't have the staff to label all the bags, its just the two of us. We also can't afford to give free bee's when everything is $20.

We do this sale for YOU in appreciation for all of your support each year, thank you Reef2Reef!

Stuck to your aquarium: Do you put reef-related stickers on or around your reef system?

• I have reef-related stickers everywhere!

Votes: 5 2.6%
  • I have some reef-related stickers on or around my reef system.

Votes: 57 29.5%
  • I have some reef-related stickers, but not on my reef system.

Votes: 41 21.2%
  • I don’t have reef-related stickers, but I am interested in getting some.

Votes: 22 11.4%
  • I have no interest in reef-related stickers.

Votes: 66 34.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.0%
Back