• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Cherry Corals!!

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

Bay Brony

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This was my first order from them. We went yesterday to pick stuff up as we are local. Amazing!! Super nice helpful guys (Todd and Brett) who let us look all around and talked to us about the different frags ( even the ones way out of our price range). we got some beautiful zoas , some acans, and an amazing maxi mini rainbow carpet nem. My biggest worry was that the photos on the site did not reflect what the pieces would look like when I got them home( amazing pics on the site). I was blown away! They are true to pics in my tank, looking healthy and happy already!!!! I can't say enough good things about them and can't wait to buy some more stuff from them!
Denise

Back