Cherry Corals

ReefingDreams

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 11, 2022
Messages
342
Reaction score
355
Location
USA
What state or country do you live in
Illinois
I bought some acropora, high end zoas, and a micromussa amakusensis from a recent sale. The corals were super clean and healthy, larger than they looked in pictures for being wysiwyg, and were packed better than any other shipment of corals I've ever received. The amount of water in the bags was multiple times that of any other online vendor and this DOES make a difference. The customer support was excellent as well. Missed the UPS deadline to add a few coral to my box and they went ahead and covered shipping no questions asked. Above and beyond in every way.
 
I bought some acropora, high end zoas, and a micromussa amakusensis from a recent sale. The corals were super clean and healthy, larger than they looked in pictures for being wysiwyg, and were packed better than any other shipment of corals I've ever received. The amount of water in the bags was multiple times that of any other online vendor and this DOES make a difference. The customer support was excellent as well. Missed the UPS deadline to add a few coral to my box and they went ahead and covered shipping no questions asked. Above and beyond in every way.

Thanks!!
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new