CherryCorals LIVE EVENT *POLYP-PALOOZA!* 12-27-13

Acro76

Cherry Corals
View Badges
Joined
Feb 18, 2007
Messages
9,259
Reaction score
5,770
Location
SE Michigan
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Polyppalooza.jpg~original
 
Last edited:
Cherry Corals' live sales never disappoint. I always look forward to their sales the most each year. :)
 
Thinking about joining this live sale, are you guys going to offer local pickup? Your place is only an hour away from me and I keep meaning to try and set up a time to see if I can come down and see what you guys have but I'm always so busy.
 
Thinking about joining this live sale, are you guys going to offer local pickup? Your place is only an hour away from me and I keep meaning to try and set up a time to see if I can come down and see what you guys have but I'm always so busy.

For sure we will!

Any pre-shipping module with 1 freebies like WWC? =P

Yes, I'm working on the artwork for that... we will announce it later tonight!
 
These live sales are going to be the end of me. :xd:
 
You couldn't wait till January? T.T Or at least give us more warning?

Darnit. Missing yet another sale.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 42.3%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 26.9%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 2 7.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new