• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

CHERRY's ACAN GROW OUT!!!!!

Reefnjunkie

Acropora Junkie
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
2 of my 4 growouts are close to dust at this point. I'm just hoping to get something out of this.

Bad news brutha, everything melted today-I tried dosing copper, I heard it makes your corals shiny-
rock2.gif

Boy where they wrong-
whistle.gif

I do have some xenia and Kenya tree though if that helps:tongue:

Reefnjunkie

Acropora Junkie
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What are the Alldelight acans? I'm totally clueless as to what we purchased in this buy at this point! lol
you only gotta search like 30 pages, Its there I saw it

I actually don't remember either. :)

I dont think it existed actually
worthless.gif

Oh Beerman, I cant make you sweat it like that-everything is good, you'll get some pay out from what I got

zero

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here is the alldelight acans.
https://www.reef2reef.com/forums/sell...frag-pack.html

Aslo these two guys are in the GO somewhere down the line i think

Sportfish(new)?
Brannock_16(new) cc#2

and i'm not sure if reefnjunkie was in the cc#2 bcuz brannock_16 was in it and the alldelight pack.
Just want to be fair to all who have put in their money.

Reefnjunkie

Acropora Junkie
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here is the alldelight acans.
https://www.reef2reef.com/forums/sell...frag-pack.html

Aslo these two guys are in the GO somewhere down the line i think

Sportfish(new)?
Brannock_16(new) cc#2

and i'm not sure if reefnjunkie was in the cc#2 bcuz brannock_16 was in it and the alldelight pack.
Just want to be fair to all who have put in their money.

I was not in the cc#2 initially, I offered to pay each person that was in it so as to keep it all even. I posted that quite a ways back and then i posted after paying the 140.00 in shipping and the money to Tysen for his "gas" that as far as I saw it I was even since my share would have been 128.00 if I bought in initially.

The 140.00 I recently paid off set the 128.00.

i was not going to ask for 12.00 split 4 ways-LOL (128.00-140.00)

Sound fair?

Reefnjunkie

Acropora Junkie
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Everything I mentioned was posted-
Basiclly Brannock was offering to be a grower as was I, he was not in the first 4 buy ins, I was in 3 of the 4 (initially). It did not make sense him growing acans he was not in on and if I paid for the CC#2 it was easiest.

Like I said its all posted, it just means reading through a bunch a crap to find it-LOL

thewackyreefer

(formerly luvmyacans)
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm still confused about the Alldelight acans, Reefnjunkie do you have them in addition to everything that was shipped?

I think including you since you paid for that shipping is fair.

Reefnjunkie

Acropora Junkie
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm still confused about the Alldelight acans, Reefnjunkie do you have them in addition to everything that was shipped?

I think including you since you paid for that shipping is fair.

I dont have them, I have everything but those. I gave brannock Tysen's number and he was going to text him today (or it may have been yesterday) to work on getting those shipped out to him and he was going to finish growing/fragging them for those involved with that purchase.

I did not get involved with that as I mentioned since I was not in that one.

Sorry it is seeming convoluted but I did post all of this in past posts.

zero

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok...that's cool. i've must have missed that somewhere down the line.

Reefnjunkie

Acropora Junkie
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got it, sorry.
No problem bud easy to miss................

Ok...that's cool. i've must have missed that somewhere down the line.

Totally understandable-
I have thought on more than one occasion starting an entirely new thread where the first page listed what I have, who was in it and then update going forward from there. As it stands now I have about 4 different pages booked marked in this thread that I have to refer back to all the time trying to keep straight with what the heck is going on.

zero

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
yeah I agreed...we should have a new updated thread with what's going on now

brannock_16

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,

Just talked to Tysen about the remaining acans and we are looking at shipping out next week on my day off (which is normally Tuesdays). Since he is not able to cover the cost of shipping I need all those individuals involved in this second round of grow out acans to help pitch in to cover the cost of a Fed Ex next day delivery by 10:30 am. Cost should be around $50.

Thanks everyone for the help and if you have any questions feel free to post them here.

Thanks,

Robert

thewackyreefer

(formerly luvmyacans)
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,

Just talked to Tysen about the remaining acans and we are looking at shipping out next week on my day off (which is normally Tuesdays). Since he is not able to cover the cost of shipping I need all those individuals involved in this second round of grow out acans to help pitch in to cover the cost of a Fed Ex next day delivery by 10:30 am. Cost should be around $50.

Thanks everyone for the help and if you have any questions feel free to post them here.

Thanks,

Robert

Are they not at the point where he can just frag them and ship them out? I'm sure he'll be taking his cut out of them...

brannock_16

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Are they not at the point where he can just frag them and ship them out? I'm sure he'll be taking his cut out of them...

They are ready to ship (and I believe already fragged). I tried to get him to ship out this Monday for a Tuesday delivery assuming that since he has been AWOL for a while and not responsive to the grow out that he would cover the cost of shipping. This was an incorrect assumption so apparently those members that are in the grow out now have to pay the cost to ship from him to me.

It is a bit annoying, but it's really our only option. And since I work as a chef I work extremely early, so the only time I would be able to receive a shipment would be on my day off...which is typically Tuesdays. So we are looking at a Monday (6/11) shipment for Tuesday (6/12) delivery.

thewackyreefer

(formerly luvmyacans)
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They are ready to ship (and I believe already fragged). I tried to get him to ship out this Monday for a Tuesday delivery assuming that since he has been AWOL for a while and not responsive to the grow out that he would cover the cost of shipping. This was an incorrect assumption so apparently those members that are in the grow out now have to pay the cost to ship from him to me.

It is a bit annoying, but it's really our only option. And since I work as a chef I work extremely early, so the only time I would be able to receive a shipment would be on my day off...which is typically Tuesdays. So we are looking at a Monday (6/11) shipment for Tuesday (6/12) delivery.

Sorry I wasn't clear, not enough heads to frag them and split them up among those who pitched in? Not surprising he already chopped his frags and won't cover shipping...

Let this be a good lesson as to why you should NEVER said $ as a gift via PayPal...even if you have to cover the fees it's better than not being able to dispute a transaction. If I could I'd dispute at least one of the payments to him to cover all the BS he's putting us through and $ he's making us spend on this due to his negligence.

Last edited:

brannock_16

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry I wasn't clear, not enough heads to frag them and split them up among those who pitched in? Not surprising he already chopped his frags and won't cover shipping...

As far as that goes I do not know. I have no clue what the polyp count of these acans are at. I can always try to text him and ask for a count...but we know how well that goes.

thewackyreefer

(formerly luvmyacans)
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As far as that goes I do not know. I have no clue what the polyp count of these acans are at. I can always try to text him and ask for a count...but we know how well that goes.

Yea, don't bother. Let us know how much you need us to send for shipping and I'll do so ASAP. I appreciate you and Reefnjunkie stepping up and handling this!

brannock_16

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yea, don't bother. Let us know how much you need us to send for shipping and I'll do so ASAP. I appreciate you and Reefnjunkie stepping up and handling this!

I will get a quote from FedEx tomorrow and then update the thread with it. Do we know all the individuals involved in this later grow out? And I am also glad to rehome these acans...it was much needed and hopefully will lead to a more fruitful grow out and experience for all those involved.

sportzfish

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do I owe any money? I know I am part of the later end of this growout but I am still confused about what ones I am exactly in for.

thewackyreefer

(formerly luvmyacans)
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Maybe we should start 2 new threads, one for the acans going to brannock_16 and one for the pieces Reefnjunkie has. Then we can hopefully keep who's in for what straight.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 15 21.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 2 2.9%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 10 14.3%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 37 52.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 8.6%
Back