Chevron tang $100 get it fast!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Triggreef
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Triggreef

Zoa Addict
View Badges
Joined
Apr 11, 2014
Messages
4,955
Reaction score
2,796
Location
East Hampton, CT
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
SOLD

5" plus chevron tang, caught him today. Had him about 2 years i think. He'll be going to the lfs tomorrow unless someone expresses interest. I can hold for a couple days of someone wants it but if no one speaks up by tomorrow then it's leaving.

Looking for $100. located in East hampton. Poor picture but if your buying it you probly know what they look like.

20161018_152646.jpg


Just a clearer pic to show coloration. Best i could do in a rush.

20161018_152600.jpg
 
Last edited:
Very nice, quick question. Why are you getting rid of him? Aggression,nipping...?
 
It's sold.

Very nice, quick question. Why are you getting rid of him? Aggression,nipping...?
Too much bio load, he doesn't make the cut for me. Only keeping my PT and convict because the convict is the best cleaner tang out of them all and I just like the PT better. The PBT in the pic will go in my son's tank.
 
Very understandable. Such a beautiful fish. Wish I would have seen it sooner. Thanks for the reply. If u happen to get rid of anymore I'd be interested as I know you have a very healthy tank. Thanks
 
Last edited:
Very understandable. Such a beautiful fish. Wish I would have seen it sooner. Thanks for the reply. If u happen to get rid of anymore I'd be interested as I know you have a very healthy tank. Thanks
The only other one I'm trying to catch is a HUGE green coris. It's like 7" long I was planning to just bring him to a LFS.
 
Where did u get that nice powder blue if u don't mind me asking?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new