Chicago coral store/show?

Mikemilly245

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 15, 2023
Messages
307
Reaction score
93
Location
Us
What state or country do you live in
Indiana
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m planning a trip to Chicago for a weekend and wondered if anyone knew any good spots to shop for saltwater livestock specifically coral? Or if there are any upcoming conventions or frag swaps and how to keep updated ? Thanks
 
I do agree with blue line, but I was in there last weekend and the pickings were a bit slim.

Aquatic HQ in Bolingbrook has some nice setups. A little light on acros, but a really nice LPS selection. Fish and inverts solid too.
 
Mega corals.. find him on Facebook and reach out. Best coral around the area. I’ve been to them all.
 
Had to look this one up as I’m in Chicago and never heard of it. Looks like this is the old Wojtek?

Been 5 years or so since I was there. Still in the basement?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new