Childhood Dream Take Off!

9CKR889

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 5, 2023
Messages
15
Reaction score
22
Location
Bay Area
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone, I’m new in this hobby. I have been in freshwater for years but this is the first time I stepped into saltwater. So excited!

My passion is in anemones and clownfish, as well as LPS and mushrooms.

Below is a corner of my tank, which is a 30G AIO Nano, with AI Prime 16HD lighting. Now I’m planning to set up a Anemone ONLY Tank for the Sebae Anemone that wanders a lot now.

All in all, nice to meet you all and happy reefing!
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef and the Red Sea crew!
welcome-5.gif

You should start a Tank Thread so we can keep up with your build and watch it evolve over time. You would also get a cool Tank Thread badge under your name!
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!
Welcome.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 1 16.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new