• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Chiller, Return Pumps, Heater, RO Unit and more

  • Thread starter Thread starter tommyb
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

tommyb

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 27, 2007
Messages
62
Reaction score
0
Location
Michigan
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
1/4 hp Aqua Logic Cyclone Chiller: $350 Price Drop $300 PENDING
Aqua Logic Cyclone Chiller

6-27.jpg

5-25.jpg


Iwaki 55 MDRLT: $150 Price Drop $100(excellent condition) (I have 2 possibly 3 of these)
Iwaki MD Water Pump (Japanese Motor)

1-47.jpg


Coralife RO Unit w/TDS meter: SOLD (not sure on model but it looks similar to the pic in the link)
Aquarium Water Quality: Pure-Flo II RO Units

Won Brothers 1000 Watt heater w/ controller: SOLD
Won Brothers 1000 Watt Heater w/Controller: Amazon Stingrays and Aquarium Supplies
I will add more as I dig through some stuff from recent upgrade and will get pics up by tomorrow ( I hope).

Lifegard Quiet 6000 Pump 1506gph: $60
http://www.petblvd.com/cgi-bin/pb/PTA30023.html?mv_pc=TheReefTank.com

Vortex XL Diatom Filter (Brand New): $80 Price Drop $65
http://www.diatomfilter.com/products/diatom_xl_filter.htm

Oceans Motion 4 Way: $185 SOLD

2 sets of 48" lights. These are made by Coralife and have 2 150 watt DE metal halides, 2 96 watt PC actinic and 4 lunar lights. Each MH has it's own ballast as do the PCs and Lunars. These are all mounted to a reflector but are not enclosed in a housing unit. Comes with 14k Phoenix bulbs, I think, and are 4 months old. I might have the original bulbs for it as well. $275 each PRICE DROP $240 Each. These are $750 new.

http://www.fishtanksdirect.com/48aqualighthqiretrobycoralifefreeshipping.aspx

7-24.jpg

8-19.jpg



I can ship at your expense. The chiller is pretty heavy but I would be willing to work out something on that one to help with shipping.
 
Last edited:
I am highly interested in your two pumps and the ro filter however, due to current financial situations, I cannot afford them immediately. So if you still have them in another month, I will be more than glad to take them off your hands or if you wish to hold them I will give you 50 bucks more. I am slowly collecting equipment for a 120gallon build. Please get back to me. Thank you.
 
I am highly interested in your two pumps and the ro filter however, due to current financial situations, I cannot afford them immediately. So if you still have them in another month, I will be more than glad to take them off your hands or if you wish to hold them I will give you 50 bucks more. I am slowly collecting equipment for a 120gallon build. Please get back to me. Thank you.

The RO unit is sold but check back when you have some cash for the pumps.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 19.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 3.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new