Chinatown NYC Nuvo 10

Dealing with some of what I believe to be Cyano. Lowered the intensity of the g5 from 35% to 30%. I also took about an hour off the photo period. Thinking about getting a lawnmower blenny for help with the algae. Does anybody know if this would help?
I’ve also done several 5g water changes this week trying to get ahead of the algae ASAP
 
oh i've seen your videos on youtube before. nice to see you here!
 
Thanks for watching my videos! So I added some red slime remover about 2 days ago. two capfuls, it seems to have worked well on removing almost all the cyano!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 22.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new