Reef Kinetics

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
6853D3D8-A4E7-432A-B46C-2694DA71B528.jpeg
F8BC7F5D-64D6-4051-AAC2-8B3D754AF177.jpeg

B1BDE48B-CF20-4BCC-AB2C-94991E49BE46.jpeg
In May of 2008, Mr. Chingchai's tank was named tank of the month by the online magazine Reefkeeping. In an interview with Reef Kinetics, Mr. Chingchai told us that he began his journey as a serious hobbyist and that he was very interested in collecting as many rare fish and corals as he can. We were thrilled to hear that Mr. Chingchai decided to return to reefing after a long three year break.

Chingchai Uekrongtham , master of DSPS (Dominated SPS Tanks), who has been in love with reefing for 20 years, started his hobby almost nine years ago with zero knowledge of how to keep marine fish and corals. After a while he became one step closer to becoming a real marine aquarist.

We asked Mr. Chingchai what the plan for his future tank will be and he told us that he is planning to implement a low budget concept project while maintaining the beauty of the tank.
We are excited to see what Mr. Chingchai has in store for his new tank, hopefully we will all get to see it soon.

His tank includes a number of fish, some of which are:
Peppermint angelfish
Black tang
Interrupta angel
Rhomboid fairy wrasse
and many other interesting fish

For more interesting articles, check out our blog: https://www.reefkinetics.com/blog/

andrewkw

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I didn't realize this tank was taken down. I'm sure the next project will be exciting as well. Also I think this is the first time low budget and peppermint angel were included in the same post :)

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 12 37.5%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 9 28.1%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 5 15.6%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 6 18.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back