Chipped tank

FridgeFreezer

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 24, 2025
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Location
uk
What state or country do you live in
United Kingdom
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, I brought a second hand tank yesterday set it up and there is a chip on the bottom corner, just wondering if I should be worried about if it will be an issue, if it is fixable or if I need too drain and get a new tank not sure what I would do with all the fish in there it is 110 litre
IMG_8310.jpeg
 
could you try to get another picture? i think i can see where the chip starts, but i can't see cracks so i can't say if you should be worried or not.
 
could you try to get another picture? i think i can see where the chip starts, but i can't see cracks so i can't say if you should be worried or not.
I will try that is wall side, I hadn’t even noticed the bit your talking about I was just looking at the diagonal chip on the bottom piece
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 18.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 50 34.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 6.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 13.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new