Choice of Sand

  • Thread starter Thread starter fishytyme
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

fishytyme

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 19, 2009
Messages
215
Reaction score
0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Currently i been running BB on my tanks however i do miss the look of sand in my tank and hate the limitation of fish selection from BB. I am about to set up another tank but not sure if I should use my old sugar size sand ( i have 20gal brute trashcan full....) or go with caribsea fuji pink sand.

any suggestions or recommendations?

Thanks!
 
You would love the Tropic Eden Reef Flakes! Beautiful not to fine and not to coarse. Doesn't blow around easy and is very white.
 
You would love the Tropic Eden Reef Flakes! Beautiful not to fine and not to coarse. Doesn't blow around easy and is very white.

Thanks Rev! just did some research and it might be what i am looking for. but now what do i do with big trash can full of sand... lol
 
Do what I did. Dump it in the yard! LOL!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new