Choosing the right lights for a 300DD

  • Thread starter Thread starter Justjim
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I have a 300DD and I’m looking to replace my Chinese leds finally. I’ve always had good growth, but lately my zoas are reaching. Can someone recommend a good light that can cover a wider tank all the way to the bottom. I want to be able to keep a clan anywhere in my tank.
Maybe you should post pics of your 300DD :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 12 23.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 17.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 15.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new