Chop Shop Thread

Epic Aquaculture

The artist formerly known as SawCJack00
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning, I have requested that the thread that I started regarding Chop Shops be deleted. I feel that some of the information was misconstrued, and don't want any hard feeling between people when that was not the intention at all. Please note that this request was by me only and was not influenced by anyone else at all. Thank you.

OP
OP
Epic Aquaculture

Epic Aquaculture

The artist formerly known as SawCJack00
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I thought it was good info
It is, but the conversation went sideways, and I don't want it escalating further when it was getting completely off topic and heated. I Have another thread with the same message here https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/chop-shops.791982/ so that it doesn't appear to target local businesses when the issue is truly national/international. Feel free to follow or contribute to the discussion. Thank you!

Last edited:

adrianr514

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know exactly what drove the original thread and I agree with the warning and also do not feel that your thread was worded in a way to attack them or any other local vendor. It was just a PSA.

Fusion in reefing: How do you feel about grafted corals?

• I strongly prefer grafted corals and I seek them out to put in my tank.

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • I find grafted corals appealing and would be open to having them in my tank.

Votes: 9 90.0%
  • I am indifferent about grafted corals and am not enthusiastic about having them in my tank.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I have reservations about grafted corals and would generally avoid having them in my tank.

• I have a negative perception and would avoid having grafted corals in my tank.

Back