OP
ChristopherKriens

ChristopherKriens

Unknown Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
amazing tank dude, is there any possibility you could tell me what the color is called for the paint used in that room?! :D

The paint color is Mercer Blue, Valspar EB32-2

Are you an interior designer or somethign by trade? May i ask what you do as a profession because everything looks pristine... lol

Hah, not even close. I'm a software developer, I do a lot of work in the iOS app space. It is more of an analytical trade, but does have a design component.

Crazy nice pictures, well done!

Thanks!

Matze

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Gosh that is breath taking :)
Your tank reminds me somewhat of the great Chingchais in Bangkok. Out of words :)

Clayton Jessup

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is a absoult breath taking aquarium the build is unreal. Props to you ChristopherKriens , you honestly have made say i want to buy a Elos tank as my next aquarium upgrade , and bothing else. Beautiful job on this aquarium.

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0

vojce

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If I right amazing in every single language from our world is not enough for this aquarium and photos. Can you please tell me what settings you use for shooting this beautiful photos ? ( aperture, iso, WB, etc...)

Darren Wright

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I currently have a large Malawi Cichlid tank, some of them are pretty big and I do like my tank. I don't at this moment have a Marine set up but im trying to save up and start my own reef as it were. And if im gonna do one im going to try and do as big a one as possible so any possible problems can give me more time to fix them. But I wander when you first got the rock and found the bristle Star. How exactly did you find it and get it out> ? I have seen people mention worms and eels and other things that have destroyed there set up before they really got going and its a worry to me that I will probarly end up with this when I get around to a marine tank. Shouldn't the seller of seen this critter ? and fixed it before you got it ? or it don't work like that. As much as I love some of my large cichlids that are very active and fun to watch and even come up to my finger and run there backs along it lol. I am jealous of how colourful and how just awesome your set up is. And especially of that water change system as I do mine by lugging 50 litre buckets into a huge heated pale and then tip it in. Your system would save me back ache haha.

jonas helsted

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Im wondering how do u avoid the vortech creating a vortec When the Pump is sitting that high or close to the surface.?

Kai

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What settings are you using on your XR30's? I saw there was a link to the schedule earlier in the thread but the links did not work.

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 38 43.2%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 20 22.7%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 28 31.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.3%
Back