Christmas list

  • Thread starter Thread starter mike007
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

mike007

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 26, 2013
Messages
7,216
Reaction score
400
Location
WEST TEXAS
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
what is on your christmas list that you hope to get for your tank?
 
Hoping for a pair of mp40,s!!!!
Awe, who am I kidding! I haven't been. THAT good! I will settle for a couple wp40's though! :)
 
Okay if you are not giving Santa your wish list that must mean you have been bad and you are going to get a bag of carbon in your stocking. HA HA
 
Leds here as well.. Should be here tomorrow... Hope wife will not make me wait until Christmas to open them :)
 
My list was long, basically every bit and piece I needed to custom build a new sump. Along with a skimmer pump and some other parts for a euro-reef skimmer body I got for free form a very nice reefer that was cleaning his closet. I setup the list on Amazon and everything has been bought by one person or another!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new