Christmas present coral identifications help

bsr2430

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hollywood stunner photo drop,started as 6x6 about 20 years ago yielded prob 1/2 the same in frags sold mother when moved ,still have few chunks,watch the sweepers ,can be longer than coral is wide :)
WP_20161213_003.jpg
V__9319.jpg
V__E7BA.jpg
V__D3BE.jpg
This never gets old and I love seeing this every time!!!!! Is it still alive today where ever she is?

I do wonder how much water needed to be replaced when that was taken out for good,haha.

Scolymia88

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thought I had the Easter egg chalice but seeing the stunner and the Easter egg chalice posted, I was not given the proper chalice at swap, should of looked it up prior instead of just believing lol . Love the bright orange eyes, wish I could take ya up on the free frag. On the bright side I have a possible Hollywood stunner chalice atleast . I hope it never gets that big.

bsr2430

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thought I had the Easter egg chalice but seeing the stunner and the Easter egg chalice posted, I was not given the proper chalice at swap, should of looked it up prior instead of just believing lol . Love the bright orange eyes, wish I could take ya up on the free frag. On the bright side I have a possible Hollywood stunner chalice atleast . I hope it never gets that big.
Oh, but it will if you treat her well!
Come on by, give you a free REAL Easter Egg and even a Golden Eye Chalice for your troubles during a swap.

fishguy242

Cronies..... INSERT BUILD THREAD BADGE HERE !!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
This never gets old and I love seeing this every time!!!!! Is it still alive today where ever she is?

I do wonder how much water needed to be replaced when that was taken out for good,haha.
yes she is ,in northern il ,lol water not sure ,lots,was prob about 40 lbs,is doing great now w buddy,the move pic is from july 2019,she just keep getting bigger,and giving frags,that thing would ring grow 1/8" every night :oops: :)

bsr2430

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
yes she is ,in northern il ,lol water not sure ,lots,was prob about 40 lbs,is doing great now w buddy,the move pic is from july 2019,she just keep getting bigger,and giving frags,that thing would ring grow 1/8" every night :oops: :)
To think if that thing got any bigger!
We need a 2021 photo! I’d love to see an update. Love coral when they’re that big and not fragged into a million pieces.

fishguy242

Cronies..... INSERT BUILD THREAD BADGE HERE !!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
To think if that thing got any bigger!
We need a 2021 photo! I’d love to see an update. Love coral when they’re that big and not fragged into a million pieces.
i'm on your build,i'll get current pic,post on mine ,pop to yours:)

Greg Gdowski

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No no no. The real question is how many do you need!hhaha
Have many left over!
If your serious on them I can find where I bought them and send the link!
I posted on your build thread. I am interested in where you bought them. I am concerned about the ability to vacuum the tank when needed. Do the tiles simply get disturbed when vacuuming?

Back