Christmas Wrasse ID

gabepowell101

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 3, 2024
Messages
77
Reaction score
34
Location
Del Norte
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Trying to ID this wrasse. I know it’s a bad picture with the blue light but it has orange and green stripes through its body but the main party of his body is very dark. Almost black
 
20251106_200812_DD8589AD-E2F5-453A-B5A4-821672AC71F4.png
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new