Chromis question

I've had my Chromis for about 3.5 years. I bought 6 and they have done really well. They even started spawning. I lost the female that was doing the spawning. Not sure if that is normal for them after laying eggs, or if the spawning wore her out... but she did her thing and then croaked. All the other 5 are doing fine. 🤞
 
I put 5 in my previous tank then moved to this and have been with me for over a year and all still here and behave.

Here’s a vid from back in April while feeding. They are fierce eaters and much bigger now.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 22.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new