Chromis with bumps!

coconutkilla

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all, this just appeared suddenly today. Chromis is eating fine, breathing fine, and acting normal. 2 weeks in the tank with 3 other chromis from the same tank.
I did notice one of the other chromis kind of bullying the others a bit. Is this injury or disease? I will quarantine asap.

20230819_232111.jpg

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Hi all, this just appeared suddenly today. Chromis is eating fine, breathing fine, and acting normal. 2 weeks in the tank with 3 other chromis from the same tank.
I did notice one of the other chromis kind of bullying the others a bit. Is this injury or disease? I will quarantine asap.

20230819_232111.jpg
This is bacterial and May have stemmed from either injury or water quality issues
Assure your levels for ammonia-ph- salinity and nitrate not elevated
You can treat in quarantine using seachem kanaplex or Maracyn two or ruby rally pro in tank but will not be as effective as kanaplex

OP
OP
C

coconutkilla

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is bacterial and May have stemmed from either injury or water quality issues
Assure your levels for ammonia-ph- salinity and nitrate not elevated
You can treat in quarantine using seachem kanaplex or Maracyn two or ruby rally pro in tank but will not be as effective as kanaplex
Thanks so much! New to saltwater tank and ready to learn so much

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 14 33.3%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 17 40.5%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 2 4.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 2.4%
Back