Chunky Acro Frags Available!

Item Price
$50-$100
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Addicted2Acro

https://www.instagram.com/sweetsreef/
View Badges
Joined
Feb 9, 2025
Messages
181
Reaction score
60
Location
Minneapolis
What state or country do you live in
Minnesota
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Frags are posted along with their mother colony for reference.

Bubblebath Unicorn- $50
TSA Haymaker Tenuis- $100
TSA Phantom Millepora- $100
SC Solar Mint Millepora- $100

Will ship - $39 to lower 48 states.

Phantom Mother.jpg
 
Last edited:
TSA Haymaker - $100
 

Attachments

  • TSA Haymaker Tenuis.jpg
    TSA Haymaker Tenuis.jpg
    198.2 KB · Views: 91
  • TSA Haymaker Mother.jpg
    TSA Haymaker Mother.jpg
    342.4 KB · Views: 104
TSA Phantom Millepora - $100
 

Attachments

  • TSA Phantom Millepora.jpg
    TSA Phantom Millepora.jpg
    153.1 KB · Views: 89
  • Phantom Mother.jpg
    Phantom Mother.jpg
    358 KB · Views: 75
SC Solar Mint Millepora - $100
 

Attachments

  • Solar Mint Frag.jpg
    Solar Mint Frag.jpg
    212.1 KB · Views: 69
  • SC Solar Mint Mother.jpg
    SC Solar Mint Mother.jpg
    295.9 KB · Views: 70
BC Bubblebath Unicorn - $50
 

Attachments

  • BC Bubblebath Unicorn.jpg
    BC Bubblebath Unicorn.jpg
    172 KB · Views: 87
Will give discounts for multiple frags. $300 for all four.
 
Im gonna lower the price for the whole pack $10 every few hours until the first person sends me a DM or replies on here that they want to buy the pack! LFG.
 
I need to get these cleared off my rack to make room for next round. Make me an offer and we can figure out a fair price!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.7%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 15 27.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new