• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Chunky frag BigR Walt Disney

Item Price
300
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

BkReefBaby

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 12, 2015
Messages
718
Reaction score
290
Location
Stamford, CT
What state or country do you live in
Connecticut
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Selling this chunking Frag

I have a video I can send as well.
Asking 300$ shipped.
250 is you’re local to me.

I’m in Stamford CT and can meet within Reason.
I also work in Manhattan and can meet on the upper eastside.

if shipping, standard DOA applies. Photo within 2hrs of receiving coral. I can replace the frag shipping on buyer cost. Thanks

DF0B68A9-7480-453C-B0A9-88E0E59C32CD.jpeg 48B63528-3B66-4D5D-AF84-94A192217B45.jpeg 1C1F4576-BF76-4192-8261-9AF01A3B2D4E.jpeg 950ED509-C26B-4C5B-8CD0-F21285DE17A5.jpeg
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new