• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Chunky SPS colonies - Orlando Florida

Item Price
$2- $50
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

ninjamyst

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 1, 2014
Messages
3,013
Reaction score
3,948
Location
Orlando
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
These have outgrown my tank:

- Miyagi Tort. Huge huge colony. Bad cell phone picture but it has a nice green base with blue / purple tips. $50
PXL_20221030_184545169-01.jpeg


- Orange Digi. Great multi branch piece. Took a year to grow out. Orange polyps closed up for photo but it's a great piece. $50.
PXL_20221030_192517742-01.jpeg


- Green birdsnest. Fluffy polyps. $25.
DSC_2539-01.jpeg


I also have PC rainbow chunk frag
PXL_20221030_192336047-01-01.jpeg
PXL_20221030_192401794-02.jpeg

Pick up by universal studios
 
Hi, I was wondering if these were still available. I am located in orlando and am interested.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new