• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Chunky Zoa Packs

littlebigreef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
I have two chunky zoa packs available. Either is $250 Shipped, local pick up is available as well 60510. Standard DOA- 2 hours notify me of any issues upon opening. Hold at facility is encouraged. I have a few extra frags of most varieties so I can offer some substitutions. First time I've been able to post since moving, looking forward to offering more strains in the near future, for the time being these are the only strains I have available. These are mostly leftovers I cut as backups this past spring. Grown under t5/reefbrite hybrid. Most are in 120par max, feed twice weekly with reefroids.

Pack one

Daisy Duke Morph
VW Bloodshots
Rockstars
Blue lagoons
super girls
Ice armageddons
Rainbow raptors
Bowsers (lost some orange post fragging, needs high par to bring it out)
IMG_8738.jpg

Pack two

Supergirls
Ice armageddon
VW bloodshots
Rainbow raptors
Rockstars
Outkasts
Beauty and the Beast
Bowsers
IMG_8739.jpg

Last edited:

Kmetz1999

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Don't hesitate people. Littlebigreef's zoas are always healthy and chunky. One of my go to guys for zoas.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 27 33.3%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 20 24.7%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 13 16.0%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 25.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back